Gifts of Life Insurance
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to Reason Foundation.
- Reason Foundation elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Consider naming Reason Foundation in your long-term plans. It's simple.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
- More details on gifts of life insurance.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you.
Brittney Paul, Director of Donor Engagement