Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
How It Works
- Name Reason Foundation as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund through your fund administrator.
- The balance in your fund passes to Reason Foundation when the fund terminates.
- During your lifetime you can also make grants to us from your donor-advised fund.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- You can also direct your DAF to other charitable causes.
Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you.
Brittney Paul, Director of Donor Engagement